Aggravated Assault Lawyers in Harris County That Work for You
At Rodriguez & Associates, our Harris County aggravated assault attorneys promise that you will receive professional representation. Each case is handled with the utmost care and concern, as we want to see our clients walk away with a fair and just resolution.
We offer free consultations for individuals and families in need of aggravated assault attorneys in Harris County. Once we get the facts on your case, we can share the various legal options that are available to you.
What’s the Difference Between Robbery, Burglary and Theft?
When working with a team of assault attorneys in Harris County, it’s possible to be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony. It all depends on the type of crime you committed.
- Robbery is when you take someone else’s property by force or intimidation. This is always charged as a felony.
- Burglary occurs when you break into someone else’s home or business to commit a felony. The state charges this as a felony.
- Theft can be a misdemeanor or felony depending on what was taken and other circumstances.
Why Our Harris County Assault Attorneys are Prepared to Help You
While it can be scary to be charged with a felony, our Harris County aggravated assault lawyers want you to know that you have rights. We are prepared to represent you and treat your case with the respect that it deserves. You may have made a mistake, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend the rest of your life paying for it.
Here are some of the reasons why our Harris County aggravated robbery attorneys are the best at what we do.
- Extensive case and trial experience
- Ability to get cases dismissed
- Excellent communication with district attorneys
- Strong reputation with misdemeanor and felony judges
- Bilingual speaking
- Free consultations
Call our Harris County aggravated assault lawyers to learn more about how we can assist in your case.