Although most cases involve firearms, weapons cases can also involve other items such as knives, brass knuckles, and more. Almost anything can be classified as a “deadly weapon” in some context if the item can be used to cause violent injury or death.
Here are some examples of weapons charges that the Attorneys at The Law Offices of Joe Ray Rodriguez P.C. have handled:
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Unlawful sale of distribution of a firearm
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Possession of an illegal weapon
- Use of a deadly weapon during the commission of a crime
Houston Weapons Charges Defense Lawyer
We are committed to protecting the rights of people charged with weapon cases and are willing and able to take the cases the State refuses to dismiss to trial.
For more information contact our Houston law office to learn more or call (713) 927-6863.