Theft, robbery and burglary can refer to a wide range of behaviors such as armed robbery or simple shoplifting. This is why it’s possible to be charged with a misdemeanor or something more serious like a felony. Regardless of what you were charged with, our Houston aggravated robbery attorneys are equipped to take on your case.
What Sets Apart Our Aggravated Assault Lawyers in Houston TX
Here are a few things to know about our assault attorneys in Houston TX and what we can do for you.
- We have 14 years of criminal defense experience. We have tried all types of criminal cases, ranging from domestic battery to robbery to possession of illicit drugs.
- Our Houston aggravated assault lawyers have a good reputation with all misdemeanor and felony court judges. We also communicate directly with the district attorney on each case.
- Fee Structure. Fees for our aggravated robbery attorneys in Houston TX are competitive. They are based on the type of crime you committed and your punishment. Some clients qualify for a payment plan.
- Though our Houston assault attorneys can’t make guarantees as to what will happen in the courtroom, we can guarantee our professionalism. Your case will be handled with concern and dignity – we promise.
- Meet with our Houston aggravated robbery attorneys for a FREE consultation. We don’t obligate you to receive friendly legal advice.
You have rights. You have options. Meet with our Houston aggravated assault lawyers and find out how we can help you.