Murder and manslaughter are some of the most serious criminal charges a person could be faced with. If you or a loved one has recently been arrested or charged for this type of crime, it’s imperative that you hire a team of Houston murder defense attorneys.
At first, the legal system can feel confusing, overwhelming and even scary, but when you have the right team of Houston manslaughter defense lawyers working for you, things can relax a little. The most important thing we want you to have is hope.
Murder vs Manslaughter
There is a difference between manslaughter and murder. Manslaughter refers to the accidental death or a death that was not premeditated. Murder, on the other hand, involves a death that was carefully thought out and planned.
In some cases, a murder charge can result in the death penalty. This means that your life is on the line, which is why you can’t risk choosing just any murder attorneys in Houston TX to represent your case. You need the very best.
Why Choose Us
Here is what makes our Houston murder defense attorneys a cut above.
- Our murder defense attorneys in Houston TX have experience with cases involving murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, murder for hire, vehicular homicide and other relatable charges.
- Our Houston manslaughter defense lawyers have a strong reputation with all misdemeanor and felony judges. They also communicate with the district attorneys on all cases.
- During trial, our Houston murder attorneys will represent you in a professional and diligent manner. They also have a way of connecting with jurors.
- Our rates are competitive. We try to be as upfront and honest with our clients as possible when it comes to our fees, as murder and manslaughter are some of the most expensive cases. However, we do offer some clients payment plans.
- Our manslaughter defense lawyers in Houston TX have 14 years of experience in criminal defense. We have a good reputation and have developed many positive relationships over the years with the right people.
Schedule your consultation with one of our Houston murder defense attorneys to learn more about the options available for yourself or a loved one.