Houston Aggravated Sexual Assault Attorneys
Sexual assault charges are extremely serious and require immediate representation from a practicing defense attorney. Before you damage your reputation, t’s imperative that you align yourself with the right team of Houston aggravated sexual assault attorneys and lawyers.
Successfully Defended Sexual Assault Cases
Rodriguez & Associates specializes in defending many types of sexual assault cases for our Houston-based clients. The cases our attorneys continue to defend include:
- Aggravated assault
- Aggravated assault of a child
- Child molestation
- Child pornography
- Sexual abuse
- Indecency with a child
- Statutory rape
- Date rape/rape
- Internet solicitation of a minor
- Failure to register as a sex offender
Long Term Consequences of Sex Crimes
Many people don’t realize the serious nature of sex crimes. You can’t afford to do anything that will be detrimental to your case. That’s why Rodriguez & Associates recommends to consult practicing Houston aggravated sexual assault attorneys immediately.
The long term impact of being convicted for a sexual assault cannot be understated. A conviction will literally stay with you for the rest of your life. That’s why our sexual assault attorneys work diligently with our client’s in building successful defenses.
Establishing Communication with Clients
A Houston consultation for aggravated sexual assault charges is important. Communicating clearly with a legal professional in these situations is a must because a lot is at stake, including some of the following:
- Freedom: These charges often come with significant jail time. We can outline the typical sentencing guidelines in a consultation for aggravated sexual assault charges in Houston TX and explore ways to minimize it.
- Professional life: Crimes that are sexual in nature can land you on a sex offender registry list, which can effectively blackball you from future employment. We will talk to you more about this during a Houston aggravated sexual assault charges consultation.
- Reputation: It might not seem like a lot compared to your freedom, but your reputation could be at stake. Many individuals are charged with sexual assault crimes, but not convicted. In those cases, the damage has been done to their reputation already. This is another area we emphasize during our aggravated sexual assault charges consultation in Houston TX.
Treating Each Sexual Assault Case Individually
Working with our team of sexual assault attorneys and lawyers will guarantee that your case will be handled with the professionalism and decency it deserves. We find it incredibly important to withhold all judgment and focus only on the defense for our clients.
We start with a face-to-face consultation, where one of our Houston sexual assault attorneys will listen to the facts of your case and present you with your options. If you have any concerns about payment, our fees are adjusted for each case. Furthermore, some clients are eligible for a pre-arranged payment plan.
It is our mission at Rodriguez & Associates to offer the best representation possible without money standing in your way. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Rodriguez & Associates is located in Houston and offers confidential consultations over the phone. Call our team of aggravated sexual assault attorneys and lawyers immediately if you’ve been charged with a sex crime. Know your rights and begin building your defense. It’s the most important thing you can do for yourself right now.
Contact Form (Click to Expand)